Friday, September 18, 2009

FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS

FOR NEW STUDENTS in any of my classes (I've got 4), I would appreciate it if you contacted classmates, if possible, for previously emailed handouts. It's every tedious having to email students, often one at a time, continuously. It's taking up a lot of my time. (It's not as simple as it sounds; if nothing else, each student thinks s/he's the only one asking but there are a couple of dozen, if you add up all the classes.)
    Besides, if a classmate tells you there were previous emailed handouts, it doesn't make sense why s/he doesn't just forward the email to you instead of just telling you that there were previous emails.
    In addition, for another reason, this is a good way to make friends, not just "friends." I find it humorous that on Facebook everyone has 200 "friends" but in real life apparently no one has any friends?
    However, if, after you receive this, you still need me to forward the emails, then contact me. Finally, don't forget, all important email is on my blog, CHARISMA, anyway (CHARISMA includes NEW handouts, EPIPHANY includes old handouts and is no longer current).
    CHARISMA is organized by labels (another words for "links") at the bottom of the page. Look for your link and then send the page or highlight the text and copy/paste into your browser or Word, Wordpad, etc.
    By the way, it doesn't matter how the text looks on my blog, it will look normal once you highlight (control-A), copy (control-C) and paste (control-V) into your own browser or some text file.

No comments:

Post a Comment